Website making is a skill practiced by a part of IT professionals. In modern times there are existing various softwares to create attractive websites and portals. Nowadays, few prefer to use out of date design and development tools like HTML, CSS, Flash that existed a decade ago. Most desire to use content management system to design and develop top rated websites. The reason being lucid and is because of factors like
• CMS is cheaper
• It is faster
• It is easier
• It allows multiple users.
• It helps you manage content.
By Content Management System we have 5 points and to accomplish our goal in the design and development of excellence portals we can choose either of them. The options include WordPress, Joomla and Drupal. The selection of a CMS tool is, however dependent on the users understanding and skill. For beginners who are involved in building small and medium sized blogs, WordPress is the perfect selection. Joomla is the great choice for those keen to develop e-Commerce websites. Drupal is the best option for use CMS and it is very easy to use.
WordPress is definitely the world’s most admired CMS tools. It is a very admired CMS tool used by numerous in the creation of blogs and websites. For a while now it’s been modernized and it’s got numerous of plugins, what made it more CMS-like.
The script as an Open Source is the first preference for most bloggers, but it can also be successfully used for designing simple websites.
• It is easy to install
• Web hosting companies provide auto installation of WordPress sites. In this process a site can be hosted within 5-10 minutes.
• Manage Your Website from Any Computer
• You Have Control of Your Site
• No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required
• The software is free to install
• It has community support
• Search engines love WordPress. WordPress comes with self ping feature. This feature sends a ping to different search engines while every time the blog updated. Also there are lots of plugins available for WordPress which can extend WordPress reach.
Since the software has numerous users worldwide, therefore any difficulty associated with the install and use of this tool can be referred to online groups who come up with feasible solutions for the users to use.
When it comes to difficulty, Joomla! Places anywhere between simple WordPress and all-inclusive and advanced Drupal.
The Open Source script is very admired among programmers who make even quite advanced websites with it.
• Easy to install
• Social Networking
• With this software it is extremely simple, easier and faster to create social networks.
• Powerful and easy menu creation tool:
• Build an easy yet attractive e-Commerce websites.
• To use this tool one does not need to be very much technically sound. Most people manage to use the software without any beforehand knowledge about it.
• Availability of Help Portal
• Compatible with nearly all browsers
• There is a help portal available with the software. Users’ use this portal to get help regarding the use of the software.
• The software is available for free on the web. Users download and install it on their servers.
Drupal became one of the most comprehensive CMS systems available. The script has a very precise programming environment, that could be described enhanced as a programmer’s platform than a simple CMS script.
• It is open source software
• It facilitates rapid deployment:
• It improves performance
• It is an enterprise-class software
• It is customizable
• Powerful content creation and collaboration is at the heart of DrupaI
• The software is available for free. It can be easily downloaded from the web and installed on a server.
Magento is an open source platform loaded with lots of functionalities to enlighten the online shopping experience. IT is used as an eCommerce platform that also emerges as a Content Management System. As most of the business tries addition of Magento with WordPress, however, Magento itself is packed with its own CMS features.
• Magento is exclusively built for eCommerce
• A highly customizable platform
• Magento sites are SEO friendly
• It’s also very flexible and powerful
• Magento supports all major payment options including PayPal Express and Website Payment Pro!!!