- Web-based Service Level Agreement (SLA) framework enables customers to monitor strict compliance.
- Capable to work as an extension of IT team cost-effective and high-quality resources.
- 24×7 maintenance, monitoring, and support through global time zones for time critical applications.
- Application enhancements and support with the client focused approach.
- We have best IT services provider.
Application Security Services
We recognize and protect networks, servers, and applications against potential security threats to information systems by conducting extensive:
- Risk assessment and security audits.
- Security monitoring and management.
- Security training through policy enactment, awareness, and management.
- Secureness from external threats including viruses, worms, and hackers.
- Secureness from internal breaches including role based security and data security.
Custom Application Development
- Pre-defined methodologies and frameworks.
- Customer focused delivery.
- Structured and managed requirements definition process.
- Regular milestones and checkpoints for customer review throughout the project lifecycle.
- Process oriented development methodology.
- Strong focus on quality.
- Rigorous program management processes.
- Outline the solution.
- Define the solution architecture.
- Develop prototypes for demos to users.
- Design the details of the solution.
- Build the solution.
- Validate the solution against requirements.
- Rollout the solution across the organization and provide support.
- We identify client environment applications which must be packaged and/or replaced.
- We develop application packaging lab processes.
- We customize application installs to meet different business unit requirements.
- Application packaging for multiple hardware, OS and enterprise layer configurations.
- Application packaging, testing (regression & functional), and certification.
- Project management and knowledge transfer.
- We deliver applications using suitable approach.
- Heavy volume / tight timeline application conversions.
- Desktop standardization, integration, and migration services.
- Software distribution services.
- SMS/MSI application packaging.
- Migration of SMS to MSI.
- Simulation and roll outs.
- SMS configuration and management.
- Patch management.
- Product design and development solutions
Quality Assurance and Testing Services
- We perform white box unit testing for performance profiling, memory leaks, and code coverage.
- We build verification, smoke, and acceptance tests to validate systems or applications at pre-determined standard.
- We program business cycle tests to emulate end-to-end business operations performed on the application over time
- We test User Interface (UI) architecture to confirm layout, conformity, field, and button functions.
- We perform regression tests to validate the existing system works as is and is not degraded or malfunctioning due to enhancements.
- We engineer functional testing to exercise all processes and identify defects.
- We confirm database integrity at object, interface, data, transaction, and application levels.
- We develop load and stress tests to verify that the application or system performs well at every volume.
- We test application level security and restrictive functions.
- We confirm recovery processes from system interruptions.
- We perform compatibility tests for cross-platform functionality.
- We verify installation of systems, software, applications, and modules..
IT Consulting Services
Understand, Solve and Succeed – These are YASHCO’s core principles and reasons for success. For over 17 years, YASHCO has been a ‘Partner of Choice’ for many Fortune 500 corporations due to its client-centric approach and business model. We have given IT managers the flexibility to adapt to changing IT needs and business initiatives by providing high quality IT skills in an extremely cost effective and responsive manner. A large pool of high quality IT professionals with diverse technologies and business domain expertise, a very efficient and robust delivery and relationship management system and a business model driven by value and commitment to our clients are some of the reasons for YASHCO’s success.
YASHCO can be your ‘Partner of Choice’. Here is why other Fortune 500 corporations have made this choice:
Large, dynamic & truly national IT Services Provider Company: Ability to serve nationally with offices over 4 cities in the U.S
Over 17 years of experience with Fortune 500 companies: YASHCO enjoys strong references, multi-year contracts and has consistently been ranked as one of the top 3 partners by our clients within the first 2 years of the relationship.
Cost Effective – Value-driven: YASHCO has been consistently recognized as a partner providing the best value. This is driven by an extremely efficient delivery process combined with scalable, flexible and state-of-the-art systems that cover the entire gamut of operations.
High quality of resources with technology & domain expertise: YASHCO prides to have the best IT professionals who are a good mix of technology as well as business domain expertise.
- Software Design and Development.
- Web Design and Development.
- IT Services Provider.
- IT Business Solution.
- Project Management.
- System and Business Analysis.
- Database Administration and Support.
- Network Engineering and Administration.
- Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database
- Helpdesk Support.
- Technical Writing.
- Product Design and Development Solutions.
- Quality Assurance and Testing Services.
Internet Marketing Company
Yashco Redefines What It Means to Market Your Business Online
Why Redefine Your Internet Marketing Efforts?
Marketing matters. Make yours count.
Google + Bing + Yahoo Searches Per Day
Of Smartphone Owners
Look for Local Information on Their Phone
4 out of 5
Conduct Local Searches Online
Click on the Top 5 Results
Say Buying Decisions are Influenced by Online Reviews